1 HOUR. Each session is 1 HOUR and includes a 15-minute Safety Orientation and Rules of Conduct review. The Reviews usually start in 10 minutes before each session, so the actual time spent on the obstacle course is 50-55 minutes.

Yes. Water Warrior Island will be closed when the beach is closed due to inclement weather.

Yes. Adults and children are the same price.

No. You can purchase your pass on site, but we are a first come, first serve business.( we do encourage to pre book as we fill up quickly)


Yes. Sizes Youth through Adult XXXL are available


Yes. You may ware your own life jacket as long as its coastguard approved. 


Yes, we have full concession stand with hot dogs, hamburgers, fries, ice cream and much much more.


Yes, Water Warrior Island is located in a Michigan State Park and a Michigan Recreation Passport is required please learn more at www.michigan.gov/recreationpassport.


YES. Every participant must sign a waiver and have a waiver on file in order to participate.

You can download a copy of our waiver to fill out and have ready when you arrive here:

Download Our Waiver for Bald Mountain Recreation Area

Or fill it out online here.

YES. The park is cleared of all participants at the end of each session. All participants will be required to attend the orientation again regardless of if they did it before.

Cash, Credit Card or Debit Card

You must be at least 6 years old.

THE ISLAND – Children 45 inches tall to 47 inches tall require an adult to go on The Island. Adults must purchase an additional ticket as well to go on the island with their child under 48 inches tall. Children 48 inches or taller do not require an adult to enter the Water Warrior Island. 

WOAH SLIDE – To enter the Woah Slide there is a minimum height requirement of 48 inches tall.


If you are under 18, a parent or legal guardian will need to accompany you and sign the waiver.


Yes. We require this for your safety.


7ft to 12ft



Water Warrior Island is located inside of Michigan State Parks. A Recreation Passport is required for entry. They can be purchased from the booth at the entrance of the park, or online at www.michigan.gov/recreationpassport